Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Jewel of a Line.


I've missed you lovely readers. So sorry for the delay. First of all, thank you to all of you who have become fans on Facebook and supported the blog so much. You are fabulous readers and I count my self lucky to have you. Alright, now that we've had our hallmark moment: Let's talk fashion! So much has happened in the fashion world since I've lasted posted: shifts to animal prints, maxi mania, the recognition of jewelry on the rise and most importantly the sun has come out and it's time to have some fun with fashion! Today I'm featuring Alisa Michelle Designs. The jewelry has character and a unique vintage feel that is worth every pretty penny. They even offer the option to create personalized jewelry giving your family photos a vintage look. Get a long chain and wear your favorite people close to your heart... Sappy yet Stylish. Gotta love it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment