Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Broken Record? I hope not!


If you've opened a magazine lately you've most likely seen a jumpsuit or, as my friend "A" prefers, romper. Some might think of them as constraining or rather prison-esque. But hey! What's so wrong with prison chic? Of course I'm only kidding. I'm in no way condoning rocking the behind the bars look. But no one is asking you to suit up in blackand-white stripes or an orange get-up. Today's jumpsuits are fierce. Some are swanky; others safari, but nonetheless, they're everywhere and I think it's about time to get one! With heels on a date or a night out with the girls, the jumpsuit, according to Celeste, is a welcome break from too short skirts (gag!) or shirts with jeans. The one I've pulled for this post is a black shirred off-the-shoulder from asos.com. It's $39.08 and the shoes I've picked are $26.57 so for only $65.65 and a groovy belt, you have the perfectly "unique" (kind of hate that word) date outfit that's sure to turn heads. Not to mention have people rushing to their Blackberries googling "black jumpsuit" to follow... suit. (Sorry for the pun). Until yours comes in the mail or is covering your tail: Happy Struttin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment