Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Can't Touch This!


Dun nun nun nuh! Nuh nuh! Nuh Nuh! Can't touch this! Hammer pants or Harem pants as they're known in the fashion world slowing creeping back onto the scene. I took a leap and bought some back in January and though I have yet to wear them, mine are army green and not like the tacky "drapey" mess that you often see on the racks. I believe they are the style of tomorrow and push my fashion boundaries... but not over the edge! I wish I knew exactly what to wear with 
these pants, or where to wear them. Lucky Magazine features them often and I should attempt to soak up that knowledge but I can't quite say that I think I've mastered the look and refuse to step out of Mark Twain dormitory without an outfit that evokes the confidence needed to make my hips switch just a bit. So, lovely reader, I'm putting it in your hands. Tell me how you think harem pants should be worn or send me a link is you've seen them rocked well somewhere. The ones featured here are from Forever 21 but I wanna see them styled! I'm not the guru and I don't try to pass myself off to be. I'm just a shopaholic magazine editor wannabe with ten fingers to type my thoughts. So I'm handing it over to you. In case you've forgotten: email bargainbeautybaby@gmail.com or write on the Bargain Beauty Baby facebook wall! Harem Time!

2 comments:

  1. i love the theory of these pants but im wondering how they would look on people who are vertically challenged?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Veronica... I'm only 5'1" and with great heels i think they're fantastic. Every picture I've ever seen in a magazine they are with heels. Flats I'd definitely discourage. Especially for the vertically challenged.

    KP of B3

    ReplyDelete